PRESIDENT / HEAD TRAINER AND NUTRITION COACH
Owner, Dan Tatro has been training clients of all ages and conditions since moving to California in 2009, but his background in physical education stretches far beyond that.
Through his experience, Dan has developed unique science-based fitness classes and fitness workouts that are geared towards promoting health, happiness and longevity. His goal is to constantly educate clients about health and wellness through physical activity and consumption of minimally processed foods high in vitamins and minerals.
• Opened the doors of OC Fitness Coach in 2009.
• Graduated from the University of Vermont with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with a concentration in Exercise and Sports Science.
• Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
• Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
• Decorated Infantry Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. Completed successful missions to Afghanistan in 2003 and Iraq in 2004.
• Holds a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.